- Ophthalmic Ultrasound Imaging — Dec 14
The New York Eye Cancer Center
New York, NY 10065
- Long-term Anti-VEGF Suppression of Radiation Retinopathy is Possible
- Eye Cancer Working Day video sessions now available
- The First Eye Cancer Working Day - Completed!
“…I knew we had to create world-class resources for all patients with eye cancer.”
—Paul T. Finger, MD, FACS
Conditions and treatments
Comprehensive eye cancer information
Covering eye cancer and related eye diseases—including symptoms, diagnosis, treatments, and much more.
Search conditions and treatments
Most viewed conditions
- Enucleation Surgery - Removal of the Eye
- Ocular Prostheses Can Offer an Excellent Cosmetic Result
- Eye and Vision Sparing Radiation Therapy for Intraocular Tumors
- Intravitreal Anti-VEGF Therapy for Radiation Retinopathy
- Radiation Retinopathy Prevention and Suppression
- Proton Beam Versus Plaque
- Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Systemic Chemotherapy
Find a Doctor
Search over 200 specialists in more than 50 countries around the world
Inspiration and support
Shared experiences and resources
Thousands of people are diagnosed with eye cancer every year—we share their stories, their struggles, and their victories.
- Inspiring stories
- "That's OK, I still have my eye—many people don't. Having support was the biggest key to getting through these last five months."
- Patient message board archive
- An online support community with more than 13,000 messages from hundreds of patients and their families.
- Books and links
- Categorized books and websites with useful information for eye cancer patients and health care professionals who care for them.
- How you can help
- Donate or volunteer to support the mission of The Eye Cancer Foundation and make a difference in the lives of everyone affected by eye cancer!
Support our mission and help make a difference in the lives of everyone affected by eye cancer.
Each issue of the Visionary contains inspiring and informative articles about the field of eye cancer.
Eye cancer research that's making a difference
The Eye Cancer Foundation supports the work of numerous eye care specialists and researchers.
- Eye Cancer Bioinformatics Grid (BIG)—the Ophthalmic Oncology Intranet
- BIG's mission is to provide an infrastructure for sharing data, results and research that will allow our research community to focus its attention on innovation, diagnosis and treatment.
- Case studies
- Retinoblastoma in Kenya
- Finger's Slotted Eye Plaque for Treatment of Tumors Touching or Surrounding (Circumpapillary) the Optic Nerve
- Eye Cancer Network Case #10: Anterior Uveal Melanoma with Extrascleral Extension
- Thoughts Concerning Anti-VEGF Treatment for Radiation Retinopathy and Radiation Optic Neuropathy
- Small Choroidal Melanoma: To Treat or Not to Treat, That is the Question!
- About Iodine-125 and Palladium-103 Plaques